Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A moment to remember.


A moment to remember.
Directed by John H. Lee

Jung Woo-sung

Sohn Yee-jin

“Pure Soul” 2001

"I’m sorry.

I’m so sorry.

I never meant to break your heart.

God, what have I done?

Are you crying now?

I didn’t want to see you crying or in pain.

I wanted to make you happy.

But all I’ve done is put you in agony.

Chul-soo!

Oh my love Chul-soo !

Don’t get me wrong.

I only love you and only you.

I only think of you.

I only remember you.

How badly do I wish to show you my heart!

Is there any way I can do that while my memory remains?

Oh, my heart races.

I, Kim Su-jin love you Choi Chul-Soo, only.

I don’t want to forget that. And I must not.

Can you see that?

Can you feel my heart?

I’m afraid my just-returned memory will leave me again before I tell you everything I have to say.

I love you and I’m sorry.

I met you because I have forgetful.

I’m leaving you because I’m forgetful.

You were the best thing that ever happened to me.

How thankful I am to God for having sent you as gift to me.

I don’t have to remember you. You are a part of me.

I smile, laugh, and smell like you do.

I might forget you, but nothing can drive you out of my body.

Although you’ve never told me you loved me, I know deep in my heart that you love me.

Forgive me for leaving you. Please for the last time I have a favour to ask. Please see my father."


p/s: Hmm, cerita ni memang sedih giler....

No comments:

Post a Comment